Tuesday 5 July 2016

Keep Calm and Love Your Kidneys

Hi people!!! I hope you are enjoying the relaxation after a hard test so, as it´s not my intention to ruin it, I'm starting my post with the old but very funny song about the result of the excretory system and its follow-up trip



 Now, let's get it started
Next MONDAY we are dissecting the kidney!!!! So, I'm including some videos on dissection for Group number 1 (Gerbaudo- Fernandez Jorba- Fagoaga- Yusim-Castiglioni) responsible for teaching us how to open the kidney (I´ll give them a mark for that) #GirlsVsBoysIsOn
We will need some material for our experience

* KIDNEY  (cow, pig or sheep) at the butcher's or you can find it at the supermarket
You must bring it to school in a lunch box

LATEX GLOVES ( Each group can buy a box of gloves to have them for later experiments)
* SCALPEL - Two per group  (you can buy them at the drustores near the Faculty of Medicine.- Farmacia Rex, for example)
* WIPING TOWEL to clean the table after the experiment

* KNOWLEDGE about excretory system

* YOUR OWN EXCRETORY SYSTEM with an EMPTY BLADDER


External and internal view:



Once open you will see:


 
 I´m leaving you a great video that summarises HOMEOSTASIS  


Enjoy the post and study a lot, group 1 !!!!
XXX
Andrea 


No comments:

Post a Comment