Monday 15 August 2016

Alcohol, why do you do this to me???

Hi, guys! What about the XL weekend? Did you have a good time or overwork your liver???
The tittle of my post is connected to these jokes... Poor liver!!!


Well, I just wanted to post all the videos I found really interesting both for our test and the talk about ALCOHOLISM you'll have (Remember I wanted to create a TED talk to show to the whole school?)

 First, check on the effect of alcohol on the brain 
 


Then, let's see what causes a HANGOVER




Where does this urge to pee come from????




Is there a CURE for HANGOVER????





The problem of alcohol is the LONG TERM EFFECTS!!!

<
And last but not the least... Can we have a water overdose????

 




Please, watch the videos and make a summary (in the posters groups) to discuss on Thursday.
XXX
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment